Part of our mission here at the Nesmith Library is to support our local educators.
Middle school, high school and home school educators are welcome to contact the Young Adult librarian with questions or concerns. The following resources are available to all Windham teachers.
- Library Cards - All Windham employees are eligible for library cards. Your current school ID or a paystub are all you need to sign up.
- School Projects - Have an assignment or project going on? Contact us and we will be happy to pull resources and place them in a designated space for your students' convenience.
Are you interested in having a say about what programs the library offers, what the teen space looks like and what materials to buy? If so please become a part of our teen advisory group (TAG).
TAG is a group of Windham students, 13 or older, who meet once a month to discuss books, programming ideas, and material selections. Please see our calendar for next meeting
TAG Members benefit by:
- Earning volunteer/community service hours.
- Having a say in how the library serves you.
- Enjoying time with a group of like minded young people.
- Providing a great addition to your college application.
If you like anime/manga or comix this is the club for you. Watch anime, discuss your favorites, and share news with members. Learn about Asian cultures and how manga and anime started. Open to teens 13 and up.
- We meet twice a month on Thursdays from 3:30 - 5pm
- For full schedule see our calendar