The Nesmith Library is pleased to offer museum passes thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Library of Windham.
(For a list of current passes, please click here.)
As of 3/12/2020: Some museums have temporarily closed due to public health concerns. Please check the website or call the museum or attraction you are interested in visiting to ensure they will be open when you want to visit. We have blocked dates in our museum pass reservation system to prevent reservations during the closures of which we are aware.
- Can be reserved online, by phone, or in person with a library card. Online registration requires a library card number and password.
- Are limited to one pass per family per week.
- May be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Can be picked up no earlier than the day before use and no later than 10 am on the day of use. A library card is required for pick up.
- Must be returned by 9 am the day following the date of use to avoid being charged a late fee of $1.00 per day. Passes may be left in the book drop if the library is closed. This does not apply to one-use-only paper passes.
- Can be canceled online, by phone, or in person.
- Not picked up are considered “NO SHOW.” Cardholders with a “no show” will not be able to reserve passes for two months.
Problems using the reservation system? Give the library a call at 432-7154!