Many museums and attractions are reopening carefully with restrictions due to public health concerns. Please check the website or call the museum or attraction you are interested in visiting to verify their current procedures BEFORE reserving our pass.You can reserve passes for available museums, and pick them up during open browsing hours (learn more about Nesmith Library's Phased Reopening here). Thank you.
The Nesmith Library is pleased to offer museum passes thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Library of Windham.
View our list of current Museum Passes
- Can be reserved online, by phone, or in person with a library card. Online registration requires a library card number and password.
- Are limited to one pass per family per week.
- May be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Temporarily, you can pick up museum passes earlier than the day before the date of your pass. Our normal procedure is that passes can be picked up no earlier than the day before use and no later than 10 am on the day of use. A library card is required for pick up.
- Must be returned by 9 am the day following the date of use to avoid being charged a late fee of $1.00 per day. Passes may be left in the book drop if the library is closed. This does not apply to one-use-only paper passes.
- Can be canceled online, by phone, or in person.
- Not picked up are considered “NO SHOW.” Cardholders with a “no show” will not be able to reserve passes for two months.
Disclaimer: Nesmith Library is not responsible for changes in a museum’s rules and restrictions on pass use. This is especially applicable as attractions update their procedures unpredictably: we recommend that you verify with the institution how they are currently handling visitors before reserving our passes.
Place an online reservation and view our currently available passes by MUSEUM or BY DATE.
Problems using the reservation system? Call Nesmith Library at 603-432-7154, email us at email@example.com, or use our Ask a Librarian web chat when available!
- Boston Children's Museum: Virtual museum tours, view collections online, and more!
- Childrens' Museum of New Hampshire: STEAM Online Learning video series
- Currier Museum of Art: Online collections. Visit YouTube for Art and Activities videos!
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center: At Home Activities
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston: Video Library and Virtual Tours, view Collections online, and visit YouTube for Art Lectures!
- Museum of Science: MOS At Home STEM Resources
- New England Aquarium: Daily Facebook presentations, Virtual Visit at home activities, and Tank Webcams live all day! Click on the video below to start the Penguin Colony live stream playing.
- Seacoast Science Center: Learning Connection, and visit their Facebook for video updates!
- Strawbery Banke Museum: Meet the Baby Animals, with farm videos and activities
- Zoo New England: Visit the Kids page for Zoo to You videos and more!