- Our public access computers are open to anyone, first come first serve, for one hour at a time. If no one is waiting, please ask at the Circulation Desk and we can extend your time. You can log in to a computer with your Nesmith Library card barcode, or use a guest pass from the Circulation Desk.
- Printing costs $0.15 per page for black and white, or $0.50 per page for color. A double sided page counts as two pages.
- Printing from our Public Computers: Log in to a computer, open your document and send it to our main printer, located near the Circulation Desk. You will be asked to set a short Document ID number which you will input again at the printer to release your document and pay for it. Coins, cash, or credit cards are accepted.
- Printing from a laptop: Visit www.print.princh.com, input our Printer ID number, upload your document, and select your payment method. Please only use this method while the library is open: visit us in person for the printer ID number and further instructions. Cash, credit cards, and PayPal are accepted.
- Printing from a mobile device: Download the Princh app from your app store. Open the document on your device, then use a Share, Open With, or Send to option to Print with Princh. Select our printer, and select your payment method. Please only use this method while the library is open: visit us for the printer ID number and further instructions. Cash, credit cards, and PayPal are accepted.
- Use our main printer to scan many-paged documents to a USB drive, for free. We also have a free to use scanner connected to one of our public access computers, which is free to operate but scans only one page at a time. You can then email the document(s) to yourself, upload them to a cloud storage option, or save them to a USB drive.
- Our main printer is also a copier and fax machine. Copies cost $0.15 per page for black and white, or $0.50 per page for color. We have letter and legal size paper available.
Borrowing Library Equipment
- Certain Unusual Items require patrons to sign an Equipment Borrowing Agreement form (PDF). These items include:
- These items can only be borrowed by patrons ages 18 & up. When you sign the agreement form at the time of pickup, you are agreeing to our policies for replacing parts of the equipment or the whole item if it is returned in disrepair or not returned at all.
- Browse all of our Unusual Items in our Catalog
All Nesmith Library computers, devices, equipment, and software are used at the risk of the user. Any data loss, or damage, perceived or actual, to the user's personal equipment is not the responsibility of the Nesmith Library. Please read the Public Internet Access and Appropriate Use policy and the Borrowing Library Equipment policy.