This page is designed to give you a seasonal summary of everything Nesmith Library is currently offering for teens! Visit the Event Calendar for upcoming programs!
2022 Summer Reading - June 27 through August 11
You can discover Oceans of Possibilities at the library!
Register online, then visit to pick up a registration bag, while supplies last!
Please note that Beanstack, prize drawings, and registered events are for Nesmith Library patrons only: all are welcome to attend our non-registered events and to visit the library!
How to Participate: For Teens
- Register on Beanstack (in your browser or download the app). You will need an email and password, and select the challenge best suited to your age group.
- If you have used Beanstack with us in a prior summer, you will use the same log in and select the 2022 challenge to get started.
- Fill out Book Bucks sheets with a review of the book you read, as well as your full name, phone or email, and check the box for the raffle you wish to enter. Turning in a Book Bucks sheet at the front desk earns you a prize from the prize cabinet! (Check our Instagram @nesmith.library to see a picture!)
- View your progress in Beanstack (in your browser or download the app). Molly will be entering your reading for you as you turn in Book Bucks.
- Want some suggestions? Request a Mystery Bag and a librarian will put together items for you!
- Attend Nesmith Library events:
- Visit the Event Calendar for dates and times (attendees of teen events get a Book Bucks Coupon!)
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Subscribe to our updates email newsletter
- Use Book Bucks sheets to enter our prize drawings:
- As you turn in Book Bucks over the summer, your check box selection will be earning you an entry into our end of summer raffles (in addition to earning immediate prizes from the prize cabinet).
Teen Summer Reading Program (ages 12-18, this page)
Our Summer Reading Program is supported by our generous sponsors including the Friends of the Library of Windham (FLOW)!
- Request a Mystery Grab Bag of library materials! Fill out the form and then visit us to check out your items once you have received a hold notification email.
- Read and contribute Teen Book Reviews! Visit the Teen Book Reviews page to get started.
- Contact us with any questions or just to say hi!