There are three ways to participate in our 2020 Summer Reading Program:
- Read! Log your reading using Beanstack, through your browser or in the Beanstack app!
- Register on Beanstack, and visit the library on Friday, June 26 to arrange curbside pickup for your registration bag (call when you arrive and we will put it out at the curbside pickup table for you). Supplies are limited.
- Attend our virtual events: visit the Event Calendar for dates and times, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for event updates!
- Earn tickets toward prizes!
Beanstack is our *new* reading software that was made possible by FLOW! It is easy as 1-2-3! You can access our program from your computer, or download the app on your App Store, Google Play or whever you get your apps.
- Register on the front page. You can register just yourself or your entire family! You can register before June 26 but cannot pick up your registration bag or start logging books until June 26.
- Start logging your reading minutes (1 hour=2 tickets). Going to our digital events also earns you tickets!
- Once you've started earning tickets, place them towards our end of the summer drawings, or towards the weekly pizza certificate drawing!