The Nesmith Library is pleased to offer museum passes thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Library of Windham. Click here to view or download our museum pass flyer.
- Can be reserved online, by phone, or in person with a library card. Online registration requires a library card number and password.
- Are limited to one pass per family per week.
- May be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Can be picked up no earlier than the day before use and no later than 10 am on the day of use. A library card is required for pick up.
- That are one-time use only, are taken at the museum door, however, laminated passes must be returned by 9 AM the day following the date of use to avoid being charged a late fee of $1.00 per day. Passes may be left in the book drop if the library is closed.
- Can be canceled online, by phone, or in person.
- Not picked up are considered “NO SHOW.” Cardholders with a “no show” will not be able to reserve passes for two months.
Problems using the reservation system? Give the library a call at 432-7154!