Nesmith Library is moving carefully through a Phased Reopening process, to keep our staff, patrons, and wider community safe. Visit our COVID-19 Updates page to see the timeline of our changes to services.
Visit our Curbside Borrowing page if you prefer to borrow library items or pick up craft program materials (see the Event Calendar for dates/times) through curbside borrowing.
Thank you for adapting with us!
The Nesmith Library Board of Trustees govern library policies and regulations, including the steps and details within our phased reopening plan, which is re-evaluated on an ongoing basis as we move forward.
- We are open for our full, pre-2020 hours!
- Monday-Thursday 9 AM-8 PM
- Friday 9 AM-5 PM
- Saturday 9 AM-4 PM
- Sunday 1-5 PM
- Patrons can enter the library building, including the Children's Room, to browse and checkout items, make copies, and ask questions!
- Masks are encouraged for everyone entering the library building. Masks are required for all attendees (ages 3 & up) of indoor Nesmith Library programs. We are happy to provide Curbside Borrowing for checking out library materials, picking up program kits, and printing or copying documents. Please call us when you arrive and with any questions: 603-432-7154
- Please refrain from attending if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness, including cough, cold, or flu.
- Seating areas and Meeting Rooms are available. Please call or visit the circulation desk with questions.
Thank you for helping us to continue providing our full services as safely as possible!
- Curbside Borrowing Continues!
- Curbside Borrowing Instructions
- Place your own holds in our catalog, or request a Mystery Grab Bag of materials chosen for you by Nesmith Library staff!
- Please remember to wait for notification that the items you placed on hold are ready before you visit the library to pick them up. You will receive an email by default unless you have asked us to notify you with a phone call.
- Please call us when you arrive in the parking lot. This helps to limit the amount of pickup bags outside at any one time, and limit the possibility of someone taking home the wrong items.
- Public computers are available without an appointment, first come first serve.
- Anyone can use a computer for an hour at a time, and may ask for an extension beyond one hour if no one is waiting.
- Wifi is available anytime, and it also extends to our parking lot and picnic tables.
- The exterior book drop is open 24/7 for returning items.
- You can place DVDs, audiobooks, etc in the book drop or bring them inside. For items that won't fit in the book drop, please bring them inside to return.
- Please do not leave returned items at the curbside pickup area.
- FLOW is not currently accepting donations. Please watch for updates, and visit FLOW's website for more information.
- Nesmith Library Staff are here to help! Call (603) 432-7154 or email email@example.com to reach us.
Want to view our service updates as a timeline, and read past newsletters and Letters from the Director? Visit our COVID-19 Updates page
- Digital services are always available: please contact us if you need assistance using your library card to use our digital reading services and our databases.
- Library Programs Continue: visit our Event Calendar or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with updates.
- Email newsletters: subscribe on our Newsletters page.
- New Materials Wowbrary newsletter: weekly on Saturdays, showcasing new materials of all types added this week. Sign up for Wowbrary
- Nesmith Library Updates newsletter: currently bi-weekly, featuring virtual programs, outreach efforts, and service updates. Sign up for updates