Nesmith Library is moving carefully through a Phased Reopening process, to keep our staff, patrons, and wider community safe. Visit our COVID-19 Updates page to see the timeline of our changes to services. Visit our Curbside Borrowing page if you prefer to borrow library items, pick up craft program materials (see the Event Calendar for dates/times), and use print/copy services through curbside borrowing.
Thank you for adapting with us!
The Nesmith Library Board of Trustees govern library policies and regulations, including the steps and details within our phased reopening plan, which is re-evaluated on an ongoing basis as we move forward.
- We are open for our full, pre-2020 hours!
- Monday-Thursday 9 AM-8 PM, Friday 9 AM-5 PM, Saturday 9 AM-4 PM, and Sunday 1-5 PM
- Patrons can enter the library building, including the Children's Room, to browse and checkout items, make copies, and ask questions!
- Masks are optional for anyone who has been fully vaccinated. Please ask if you would feel more comfortable if staff wore a mask while assisting you. Hand sanitizer is available.
- We still have an occupancy limit for the building, and we are encouraging large groups of people not to congregate in our spaces, but our seating areas are now available.
- Curbside Borrowing Continues!
- Curbside Borrowing Instructions
- Place your own holds in our catalog, or request a Mystery Grab Bag of materials chosen for you by Nesmith Library staff!
- Please remember to wait for notification that the items you placed on hold are ready before you visit the library to pick them up. You will receive an email by default unless you have asked us to notify you with a phone call.
- Please call us when you arrive in the parking lot. This helps to limit the amount of pickup bags outside at any one time, and limit the possibility of someone taking home the wrong items.
- Print and copy services are available through curbside, if you prefer not to come in. Please call the library (603-432-7154) and arrange for print/copy jobs to be processed and delivered out to the curbside table for you.
- Public computers are available without an appointment, first come first serve.
- Anyone can use a computer for an hour at a time, and may ask for an extension beyond one hour if no one is waiting.
- Wifi is available anytime, and it also extends to our parking lot and picnic tables. The password is posted on our front door.
- The exterior book drop is open 24/7 for returning items.
- You can place DVDs, audiobooks, etc in the book drop or inside on the Returns cart by the front desk. For items that won't fit in the book drop, please bring them inside to return.
- Please do not leave returned items at the curbside pickup table.
- FLOW is not currently accepting donations. Please watch for updates, and visit FLOW's website for more information.
- Nesmith Library Staff are here to help! Call (603) 432-7154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us.
- Digital services are always available: please contact us if you need assistance using your library card to use our digital reading services and our databases.
- Virtual Programs continue: visit our Event Calendar or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with updates.
- Email newsletters: subscribe on our Newsletters page.
Download a copy of the 8/28/2020 Letter from the Director
Download a copy of the 6/5/2020 Letter from the Director
Download a copy of the 4/17/2020 Letter from the Director
Download a copy of the 3/24/2020 Letter from the Director
Download a copy of the 3/16/2020 Letter to the Public