Register online starting Monday, June 27, then visit to pick up a registration bag, while supplies last!
How to Participate:
Register on Beanstack for our Adult, Teen, and/or Children's Summer Reading programs to get started!
Questions? Please call (603) 432-7154, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our Ask a Librarian webchat when available! You can also directly contact our staff who are planning events and organizing Summer Reading (they're great at making reading suggestions, too!):
- Head of Youth Services Azra: email@example.com
- Summer Youth Program Coordinator: Youth/Teen Services Librarian Molly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children's Library Assistant Chris: email@example.com
- Children's Library Assistant Kirsten: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Programming Librarian Maria: email@example.com
Monday, June 27, 2022 - 9:00am