Storytime Session 5, In Person
We use multi-week sessions to make registration and planning ahead as easy as possible, with our next session running from May 2-May 27.
Storytime Session 5 will be in person! Toddler and Preschool Storytimes require registration, please see below for details. Please visit each event page to see full details for the storytimes which will best suit your children:
- Baby Storytime: Babies Ages 0-18 Months, with Caregiver
- Baby Storytime does not require registration.
- Toddler Storytime: Children Ages 18 Months-3 Years, with Caregiver
- Register for only the Monday sessions which you will actually attend. Registration opens on Sunday, the week before each date. Please return to the Event Calendar throughout the session to register for the next upcoming Toddler Storytime.
- Register for Toddler Storytime, May 2 (Opens Mon, Apr 25)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, May 9 (Opens Sun, May 1)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, May 16 (Opens Sun, May 8)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, May 23 (Opens Sun, May 15)
- Preschool Storytime: Ages 3-5 Years, Participating Independently
- Register once for the whole session. Registration remains open throughout the session, until full.
- Register for Preschool Storytime, May 5-May 26 (Opens Mon, Apr 25)
- Family Storytime: Ages 0-5 Years (All Ages), with Caregiver
- Family Storytime does not require registration.
Please refrain from attending if you are experiencing symptoms of sickness, including cough, cold, and flu: thank you for helping us to continue providing our full services as safely as possible.
Questions? Please call Nesmith Library Youth Services (603-432-7154) or email Head of Youth Services Azra