Storytime Session 4 - IN PERSON!
We use multi-week sessions to make registration and planning ahead as easy as possible, with our next session running from March 7-April 15.
Storytime Session 4 is our return to in person storytimes! Registration works a bit differently from past sessions, and differently for each storytime age group. Please visit each event page to see full details for the storytimes which will best suit your children:
- Baby Storytime: Babies Ages 0-18 Months, with Caregiver
- Baby Storytime does not require registration.
- Toddler Storytime: Children Ages 18 Months-3 Years, with Caregiver
- Register for each Monday which you will actually attend. Registration opens on Sunday, the week before each date. Please return to the Event Calendar throughout the session to register for the next upcoming Toddler Storytime.
- Register for Toddler Storytime, March 7 (Opens Sun, Feb 27)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, March 14 (Opens Sun, Mar 6)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, March 21 (Opens Sun, Mar 13)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, March 28 (Opens Sun, Mar 20)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, April 4 (Opens Sun, Mar 27)
- Register for Toddler Storytime, April 11 (Opens Sun, Apr 3)
- Preschool Storytime: Ages 3-5 Years, Participating Independently
- Register once for the whole session. Registration remains open throughout the session, until full.
- Register for Preschool Storytime, March 10-April 14 (Opens Sun, Feb 27)
- Family Storytime: Ages 0-5 Years (All Ages), with Caregiver
All attendees (ages 3 & up) are required to wear a mask for the duration of these programs, taking place indoors at Nesmith Library. Masks are encouraged while using the rest of the library. Please refrain from attending if you are experiencing symptoms of sickness, including cough, cold, and flu: thank you for helping us to continue providing our full services as safely as possible.
Questions? Please call Nesmith Library Youth Services (603-432-7154) or email Head of Youth Services Azra