Nesmith Library's 2020 Summer Reading Program for Children and Teens begins with registration opening on Friday, June 26!
Adults can participate in the Adult Summer Reading Program.
There are three ways to participate in our 2020 Summer Reading Program:
- Read! Log your reading using Beanstack, through your browser or in the Beanstack app! (Links for Beanstack will be available June 26 onward.)
- Register on Beanstack on or after Friday June 26, and call the library to arrange curbside pickup for your registration bag. Supplies are limited.
- Attend our virtual events: visit the Event Calendar for dates and times, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for event updates!
- Earn tickets toward prizes:
- Attend our virtual events, and watch for additional opportunities to earn tickets as we announce them through the summer!
Our Summer Reading Program is made possible in large part by the Friends of the Library of Windham (FLOW).
Children ages 12 & under are invited to participate with their caregivers in the Children's Summer Reading Program!
Teens (ages 13-19) can participate in the Teen Summer Reading Program!