Call for Art to Display at Nesmith Library
Nesmith Library invites Windham artists to display your work in our main reading room at 8 Fellows Road. Please apply to join our schedule for a one month display: call Nesmith Library at 603-432-7154, or email Adult Services Librarian Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements to participate:
- Open to Windham residents only.
- Art must be framed and ready to hang. Please visit the library to see our clip hanging system if you have questions.
- Nesmith Library staff will hang and remove the art from our displays, for liability reasons.
- No wet paint, exposed glass, or clip frames. 3D art space is limited due to weight/size restrictions for our space and hanging system (maximum 160 lbs).
- Original art only, no reproductions. The Nesmith Library Art Display committee will have the final say on which submissions are appropriate for our space.
- A waiver must be signed ahead of the start of your display. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Nesmith Library is not responsible for damaged/lost art.
- Each artist’s display will be for a one month period, with a maximum of two per year.
- Sales of art cannot be conducted by or at the library. No opening receptions will be held at the library. Artist statements and business cards are allowed to accompany your work during your display.
- Art must be picked up in a timely manner at the end of your display month, so that we can accommodate the next artist.