Nesmith Library is moving carefully through a Phased Reopening process, to keep our staff, patrons, and wider community safe.
As of Monday, February 22, we have returned to "green" phase, with Open Browsing Hours available once more!
Browsing and Curbside Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 10 AM-7 PM
Friday, 10 AM-4 PM
Saturday, 10 AM-3 PM
Masks are required at all times in the building. Please call with any questions before you arrive so that we can provide the best level of safe service for everyone. Thank you for adapting with us!
- Nesmith Library Staff are here to help! Call (603) 432-7154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us.
- Curbside Borrowing Continues: visit our Curbside Borrowing page for instructions.
- Digital services are always available: contact us if you need assistance using your library card to log in and use our digital reading services and our databases.
- Virtual Programs: visit our Event Calendar or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with updates.
- Email newsletters: subscribe on our Newsletters page.
Visit our COVID-19 Updates page to see the timeline of our changes to services, as well as town, state, and national sources of health and policy information. Visit our Curbside Borrowing page for instructions to borrow library items, pick up craft program materials (see the Event Calendar for dates/times), and use print/copy services through curbside borrowing.
The rainbow Phases of Reopening graphic and the poster by our front door are intended to give a general idea of the phases we will use, depending on community safety recommendations for our area and the best determination of the Town of Windham, library director, and the Library Board of Trustees. Please refer to the specifics on our full Phased Reopening page for the most up to date details.