We are providing curbside pickup services in addition to the rest of our library services, with the safety of our patrons, staff, and greater community in mind every step of the way. You are welcome to continue picking up your items through curbside even while we have open browsing hours available.
For our current reopening status and a summary of our current services, please visit our Phased Reopening page. Visit our Updates page to keep up with the latest library updates and access local and national information about COVID-19. You can also view our Health Resources page for in depth resources about the current situation and general health resources.
If you prefer to pick up copies and print jobs through curbside, please call the library at (603-432-7154).
Please call us with any questions at all at (603) 432-7154, or you can email email@example.com at any time.
Curbside Borrowing Instructions
Thank you for your patience as we navigate providing safe service for everyone.
Here’s how curbside pickup works:
- Place Items on Hold: You can place holds on Nesmith Library items and items from the other GMILCS libraries, by logging in to your account online and searching/browsing the catalog or by calling the library at 603-432-7154.
- Notification: When your holds are ready, you will receive a notification from the library. Most patrons have email as their default notification: please contact us if you would prefer a phone call when your items are ready.
- Pickup: After we notify you that your items are ready, you may visit the library to check out and pick up your items.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call the library at (603) 432-7154 to let us know you are here.
- Library staff will check out your materials, and place them on the curbside table, in a paper bag with your name on it.
- Please verify that it is your package before you leave!
Returns: Please do not leave returned materials at the pickup table. All returns should be placed in the exterior book drop or brought inside to the returns cart. Your returned items will remain on your account for a brief time after you bring them back, because library staff are quarantining returned items. Please bring your returns inside if you have an item which will not fit in the book drop. We are not accepting book donations at this time.
For more information about your library card, please visit our full Library Cards & Lending page.