Hello everyone! Azra, Molly, and Chris miss seeing you very much, and are excited to be continually working on new programs, services, and ways to reach out in our community. This page is designed to give you a seasonal summary of everything the Nesmith Library Youth Services Department is currently offering!
Contact us with any questions or just to say hi!
- Email Youth Services staff directly:
- Head of Youth Services Azra Palo at email@example.com
- Youth Services Librarian Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children's Library Assistant Chris at email@example.com
- Call and ask for Children's: (603) 432-7154, email the general staff inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our Ask a Librarian webchat when available!
- Please visit our Phased Reopening and Updates pages to see a summary of our current services.
- Participate in our virtual events and takeaway kits: visit the Event Calendar, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for event updates!
- Request a Mystery Grab Bag of library materials: Fill out the form and then borrow the items by:
- Virtual Children's Room: "Visit" the Nesmith Library Children's Room using our Google Slides virtual Children's Room pages! These pages are full of links to resources our Youth Services staff recommends, including ebooks and physical materials to borrow through Curbside Borrowing, YouTube videos, Spotify playlists, Pinterest boards, and more!
- YouTube: Visit our Nesmith Library channel, and see recommended videos from other channels linked in the Google Slides above.
- Spotify: Visit Azra's public profile for all playlists
- Baby Storytime Playlist
- Toddler Storytime Playlist
- Preschool Storytime Playlist
- Also, you can visit Miss Chris' public playlists for Toddler Time!
- Pinterest: Visit our overall profile here
- Digital Reading: We have plenty of ways caregivers and children can read ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more! From graphic novels to middle grade books to even narrated picture books, you can find something for everyone on Hoopla, Cloud Library, and Libby by Overdrive. For more information about digital services, check out our Digital Reading for Kids page and feel free to email Emerging Technology Librarian Chelsea with any questions about accessing these items!