Hello everyone! We are excited to be continually working on new programs, services, and ways to reach out in our community. This page is designed to give you a seasonal summary of everything the Nesmith Library Youth Services Department is currently offering!
Visit our Event Calendar to see Fall Youth Programs, including Fall Storytime Session 1 (September 13 through October 21). Preschool Storytime registration will open on Monday, September 6 at 9 AM and remain open throughout the session.
Join the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten Challenge, to build early literacy skills and great reading habits with your children ages 0-5!
Use your Beanstack login from Summer Reading (or register if this is your first time using Beanstack) and then join the 1000 Books challenge to easily track each reader's progress, by downloading the app or accessing Beanstack in your browser. Visit our 1000 Books Before Kindergarten page for more details and support!
Contact us with any questions or just to say hi!
- Email Youth Services staff directly:
- Head of Youth Services Azra Palo
- Youth Services Librarian Molly
- Children's Library Assistant Chris
- Children's Library Assistant Kirsten
- Call and ask for Youth Services: (603) 432-7154, email the general staff inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our Ask a Librarian webchat when available!
- Please visit our Phased Reopening and Updates pages to see a summary of our current services.
- Request a Mystery Grab Bag of library materials: Fill out the form and then visit us to check out your items once you have received a hold notification email.
- One of our young patrons made this incredible video in her own words describing how to request a Mystery Grab Bag: watch on YouTube!
- Digital Reading: We have plenty of ways caregivers and children can read ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more! From graphic novels to middle grade books to even narrated picture books, you can find something for everyone on Hoopla, Cloud Library, and Libby by Overdrive. For more information about digital services, check out our Digital Reading for Kids page and feel free to email Digital Literacy Librarian Chelsea with any questions about accessing these items!